Where do I send my referal form?
- Completed forms can be faxed to 250-723-7349 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you require assistance completing these forms, please contact us at 250-723-1117.
Who can refer and how do I refer?
- With parent or guardian consent, anyone is welcome to refer a child for services. Typically, referrals come from parents, relatives, teachers, doctors & health care professionals.
- You do not need a doctor to refer you, you can call our office and refer over the phone.
- Many of our community partners, including day cares, doctors, public health nurses and other local agencies have copies of these forms and can refer on your behalf.